Written by Kangala Ezra
Address: Mwanza, Tanzania
BFS ID: 86754
WhatsApp: +255 768 091 133
Mr. Kangala is one of the leading BE FORWARD SUPPORTERS. He has been successful at SNS marketing and making sales. He has got almost 3,000 followers on Instagram since he has started his activities as a BFS.
How to advertise yourself as a BE FORWARD SUPPORTER (BFS)
Selling vehicles and searching for referrals/customers is more competitive and challenging than ever, so as a BE FORWARD SUPPORTER regardless of any position you hold you need any advantage you can get to publish yourself to the customers.
I’ve been into this BFS program for months now and managed Internet sales for some of my friends and other remote customers. I’ve learned about what works and what doesn’t. I just put more efforts advertising myself through digital marketing; whereas, I invest more time on the Internet, optimizing various social network channels like Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp frequently. Also I use print marketing tools such as business cards, stickers and posters. And through that I get calls and messages from different customers who are curious to know how BE FORWARD’s online purchase works. I show up to help with advice, worthier explanations, answering lots of questions as I can and even helping others who are ready to purchase to press inquiries while making sure that my BFS ID is there to minimize the cost. The front line tips here to consider in expanding your digital marketing are:
1. Start with strong customer relationship – make sure you are there for customer’s interest on top of everything; be calm, communicate with lots of information about BE FORWARD and don’t think of customer’s money to profit you; but think of yours BFS ID to profit you. Thus, I take advantage of that.
2. Identify yourself as a BE FORWARD SUPPORTER out there.
3. Be in touch with multiple people with influence to help you advertise to your market.
4. Make sure your website, email, and social network accounts are mobile ready. Smart phones and tablets are easier to make this happen anywhere and anytime.
How to increase the number of enquiries
As far as BE FORWARD services are more online oriented to BFS program, hence online marketing is an essential part of your BFS program. So in order to increase the number of enquiries I prefer that you need to stay up to date, and connect with your customers across multiple channels of communication for activeness.
Here are some tips to increase the number of enquiries:
1. Place calls to action and directory links on your social media pages, this will draw in online visitors.
2. Keep your social media up to date – focus on distributing quality contents about BE FORWARD on a few of the most popular sites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. For instance, to my side I use mostly Instagram connected with Facebook, so for every item I post on Instagram, it is automatically posted on my Facebook page. If your social media pages are stagnant, visitors will automatically think your business is lazy or doesn’t care about its customers. Thus, by being active your pages will get many followers too.
3. Respond to online feedback ASAP – you must follow up with any online feedback. For instance, if a customer posts a comment on your Facebook or Instagram page, reply in a friendly and professional manner. Don’t ever start an argument with a customer on social media or even on a phone call. This can seriously damage your reputation.
4. Browse BE FORWARD’s stock often – for new recommended vehicles and get their pictures and specs then post them to your social media pages. Provide links or reference numbers for each vehicle for customer’s follow up. Also for each vehicle you can provide its custom duty of your country if necessary.