Interview of Patrick Wasakara
BFS ID 13358
Mr. Patrick has been one of the leading BF SUPPORTERS for more than a year. He made some referrals more than 40 times, became a Bonus Winner in July 2016 and earned $470 in a month as a BF SUPPORTER. To know more about Patrick’s business background, please read Part 1 first.
Q. Could you share some tips for increasing customers?
Here are some tips to increase customers, based on what I did:
a. Extensive Marketing:
- Get yourself known by using the various marketing materials you can download on the BFS Account.
- Print as many fliers, brochures, stickers and business cards as possible and use them to get known.
- Do not limit to print advertising only, embrace social media (Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, WhatsApp, etc.) and use it to reach out to many people at less cost.
- Wear BE FORWARD T-shirts wherever you go.
Printed Business Cards and Stickers | BE FORWARD T-shirt | “Buy Here” signage
b. Good Customer Care
- In my experience “One happy customer is equal to 5 more potential clients”. Always strive to deliver a near to perfect job to your customers and surely you will build a reputation that will bring your client base mushrooming as good stories of your services will be spreading in areas that you can’t reach.
- Once people trust your services then your customer base grows.
- Also offer after sales phone calls; these cement relationships and offer you a chance in securing future purchases.
c. Be Knowledgeable
- It is important that you know about:
- Car models
- Current deals of BE FORWARD Website
- Engine models and fuel consumption
- Costs associated with importing each vehicle
- Duty calculations with Local revenue authority
- Options available to the client on Clearing and Delivery
- Always make sure that you clearly state all the necessary costs associated with each vehicle such that the clients buy a vehicle within his/ her budget.
Q. What efforts have you made to have extensive knowledge as a BF SUPPORTER?
- I check and read this BF SUPPORTERS blog to make sure I’m getting updates every day. This enables me to be knowledgeable on a lot of car models such that when recommending vehicles I will present accurate facts to clients.
- I browse stock on beforward.jp every day so as to keep the current prices at my tips because there are moments when I get phone calls asking for a price of a certain vehicle and I have to know the current price ranges.
- I do follow ups to emails I receive from BE FORWARD on new products and website features such as Buy Now and Wish List services. These features increase productivity a lot and are much appreciated by customers as they bring clarity and ease of buying to them.
- I participate in BFS WhatsApp groups where ideas and experiences with other BF SUPPORTERS are shared. This community helps a lot as they are like a Wikipedia of BE FORWARD.
- I do attend BFS seminars which are very informative.
Thank you very much Patrick for sharing your experience and tips!
Please feel free to leave comments.