If you find it difficult to collect your rewards through MoneyGram, change your mode of payment to “Save Reward in BF Wallet”. You can save your rewards in BE FORWARD wallet every month and use it to shop for BE FORWARD Bargains – either for free or get discount if the credited reward is less than the item’s price.
:: Sample of BE FORWARD Bargains ::
:: How to Save Your Rewards in BF Wallet ::
1. Login to your BFS Account and edit Your Reward Payment Information.
2. Select “Save Reward in BF Wallet” as your Mode of Payment.
3. Fill in the required information.
4. Your rewards will be credited to your BF Wallet around the 5th day of the succeeding month following the date of payment confirmation for the purchases made by your Referrals.
5. You will receive a monthly notification, which indicates how much reward is credited to your BF Wallet.
:: How to Use Your Rewards to Shop for BF Bargains ::
1. Select any product you like from our BE FORWARD Bargains.
2. Make an inquiry and send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to use your rewards to get the item (or to get discount if the credited rewards is less than the item’s price.)
3. We will issue an invoice with the applied discount based on the amount of the credited rewards.
*Note: The credited rewards can be used for BE FORWARD Bargains only. It cannot be used to get discount on vehicle(s).
“Save Reward in BF Wallet” applies to the following countries only:
Kenya, South Sudan, Solomon Islands, Micronesia, Samoa, Tonga
Papua New Guinea, Bahamas, Cayman Islands,Antigua and Barbuda, St.Lucia, Saint Kitts And Nevis, St.Vincent, Jamaica, Trinidad And Tobago, Mozambique, Aruba
Zambia, Botswana, Grenada, D.R.Congo, Burundi, Lesotho, United Kingdom, Canada, USA, Turks And Caicos Islands, Netherlands, Guyana, Montserrat, Rwanda, Anguilla
Barbados, Haiti, Namibia, Cyprus, Marshall Islands, Madagascar, Bahrain, Ireland, Mali, Angola, Liberia, Commonwealth of Dominica, British Virgin Islands, Netherland Antilles, Curacao/Netherland Antilles
Countries which do not apply: Zimbabwe, Malawi, Tanzania, Uganda